This policy is valid from January 05, 2008. From time to time, this disclosure policy may be updated, so please make sure to check back every so often.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Binary Blonde. For questions about this blog, please contact me. The following disclosure is in bulleted form, for easy reading (and because I love lists!).
- This blog only accepts text link sidebar advertising, which is generated by a third party ad network, not myself. To be clear, I do accept or deny each specific text ad link.
- This blog does not accept any other form of advertising, including pay-per-post or any type of post advertising insertions or paid opinions. All advertising will only appear in the sidebars, never in the main body of the blog. You will never read a post of mine and have to wonder if I was paid to post a link or opinion or photo or whatever.
- This blog, from time to time, may link using an affiliate link in the body of a post. Usually, it will be Amazon.com. If there are any others, they will be listed here.
- The compensation received [from the ad links in the sidebar] will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
- I am not, and never have been, compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- I am not sponsored by an individual or any company or business. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely and totally mine.
- If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, that is only a coincidence.
- I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
To get your own basic disclosure policy, go to http://disclosurepolicy.org.