Kev and I just laid our last piece of wood for the day (we’re about 85% done in our hallway!), so I made a salad for lunch and sat down in front of my laptop to check my email. One of my messages was an Amazon.com gift certificate from Blogathon.org. Wha’? Why was I receiving a gift certificate from Blogathon? I was so confused, so I went to the most logical place to figure out why – the Blogathon site.
Great googly moogly! :shock: I received the gift certificate because my blog won a Blogathon award! I won for "Best “Just Blogging” Blog". I’m not totally sure what that means, but I don’t care – my blog WON! It totally made my day.
Thank you Frykitty and those who nominated my blog! You made this "Just Blogging" blonde blogger one happy camper. And that’s just because of the award; the gift certificate is the rainbow sprinkles and cherry on top. :yum:
Congratulations! to all the other winners:
- Best Fundraiser: Willos Web
- Best Non-Fiction Writing: An Indian Summer
- Best Fiction Writing: So You Want to Murder a Racecar Driver…
- Best Audience Participation: Weblog Design Studios
- Best Food Blog: In The Kitchen With Moozie
- Best Music Blog: *insert witty title here*
- Best Visual Arts: Fembat Unhinged
- Cat’s Choice: Blogging For Christi!
- Best Blog: Renegade Kosher Cooking