Hello! Happy Friday to you. Sorry these posts are getting further and further apart. Will have to work on that. Unfortunately, I don’t really have time for a long post right now, either, but I wanted to write a short update, list-style and in no particular order.
- Binary Boy will be 4 weeks old on Sunday and will no longer be considered a newborn. Awww.. Where did the last month go!?
- Even though Binary Boy can technically go out in public (ie grocery shopping) starting on Sunday, I’m going to wait another week to take him with me.
- I am so tired… Like, all the time. I know this soon shall pass, but… I am so tired. The pic show it, too.
- He’s growing so fast. I’m not sure exactly how much he weighs now, but he’s quickly outgrowing his size “Newborn” clothing – they go up to size 8 pounds.
- Binary Boy smiles a lot now, can hold his head up for short periods of time and is starting to make “cooing” sounds.
- The visit from the in-laws was so much fun. I am looking forward to when they return.
- Speaking of visiting family.. Kevin and I hope to fly out to California around the holidays next year, when Binary Boy is about a year old.
- Love, love, love all the book suggestions from you all! Thank you!
- I am baby wearing Binary Boy a lot during the day now in my Mei Tai baby carrier. Kevin took a photo of us last weekend while I was wearing him. Pic is above. If I look tired in the pic.. well, it’s because I am.
- I will soon be in possession of an ErgoBaby baby carrier (I purchased the organic chocolate carrier) and am so looking forward to trying it out with Binary Boy.
That’s all for now! I’m sure I forgot something, but I gotta go change and feed Binary Boy, then laundry and other chores. Hope you all are having a great Friday, too!