At the beginning of the year, I posted my new year’s resolutions. Half the year has now passed, so it’s time for an update on how I am succeeding (or failing) at meeting my goals.
Here are my resolutions, along with any news regarding them:
- Do yoga at least once a week.
- Eat slower.
- Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.
- Comment more.
- Physically train to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Take more photographs.
- Volunteer at least once a month.
- Move out of a condo and into a house.
– I probably do my prenatal yoga at least once every other week. But, I swim a lot to make up for it. Still, not enough yoga. FAIL.
– Totally acing this one! ACE.
– Nope. This is not happening. Binary Boy insists on doing karate until about 2:00 AM every night. Then, again at around 5:00 AM, I get woken up again. So, needless to say, my sleep patterns have been all over the place. FAIL.
– This is an ongoing challenge for me, as I start daydreaming and literally forget what I was doing. I’m blaming it on the hormones. FAIL.
– Yeah.. uhmm. I think this one is being changed to “Physically train to get through labor and birth.”, for which I am meeting my goal. ACE.
– Doing great on this one, too! Maybe I should add to it, however, since I hardly post any of the photos I take. Still, I am taking more photos, so, ACE.
– Nope. Total fail at this one. Not sure if this is going to happen at all, either. FAIL.
– I’m happy to report that this is going to happen very, very soon! ACE.
Okay, so I’m meeting half of my goals. Not great, but not too shabby, either! I think the two that I’ve been slacking with and that I’d really like to work on more are the commenting and yoga. I’m confident I can do more yoga and commenting by the end of the year.
So, how are the resolutions or goals you made going?