Since I am just now catching up on my feed reader (only 120 posts to go!), I have a lot of links I’d like to share. So, I thought it would be best to shove them all into one post. Most (not all!) are pregnancy, parenting or baby related. What can I say? I’ve got “baby” on the brain!
- How To Be A Great Mom – 12 Awesome Tips – These tips are probably no brainers, but it’s nice to see them in print sometimes.
- How to be a Great Dad – 12 Awesome Tips – Ditto for this post, except it applies to dads.
- Giveaway: 12 bumGenius 3.0 Diapers – Since Kev and I have decided to go the cloth diapering way and these are the specific diapers we are using, this contest is hard to resist entering!
- Pregnant in summer? Be strong, hot mamas – Online newspaper article about being pregnant in the summer. Hilarious and, unfortunately, oh so true!
- The Trade-Off of Being a Stay-At-Home Mom – I have a feeling that this will be me in about 3 months. I rarely care about anything pop culture as it is, so I’m sure that when Binary Boy joins our family, I’ll be more focused on being a mom than what movies are opening that weekend.
- The Rescue Waggin’ Video – Only applies to dogs (no cats, what gives?). Either way, it’s an easy way to donate. Click link to watch video & Pedigree will donate $1 for each viewing per person.
- Crossing For Cancer – The guy doing this fundraiser is the boyfriend of my old hairdresser and friend in California.