Simple Mindz tagged me today with a somewhat odd meme: share six unimportant (it originally said non-important, but I changed it since that is not a word) things/habits/quirks about myself.
Huh. I’m not exactly sure why anyone would want to read anything unimportant about someone else. Though, in all fairness, what I think the original author of the meme meant by “non-important” is “trivial”. And I’m positive all of you want to read six trivial habits of mine, right? Heh.. Okay then! I’ll give it a go.
So, here are the rules that I am now required to post:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six trivial things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six people and the end of your post and link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the fun begin!
Without further ado..
Here are my six trivial things/habits or quirks:
- I twirl my hair when I’m bored.
- Cereal and almond milk is my “coffee” in the morning. Without them, I don’t wake up.
- When I do have coffee, it’s always a decaf soy latte. No caffeine, sugar or syrup.
- I love folding laundry. It’s relaxing to me.
- I always make sure there is fresh wheat grass available for our three cats at all times.
- My favorite game for my Nintendo DS Lite is Animal Crossing: Wild World. I play daily.
Below are the six
victims friends I tagged!