This year, I joined in on only one Secret Santa trade. It was through KMRL Mojo Radio Live, of which I am a DJ personality for. Even though we were given our name to send a gift to only a few days before Christmas, I received my package today! Normally, I wouldn’t blog about receiving a box in the mail, but this particular package is most certainly worth a post. It was packed full of goodies, some of which I never even knew existed. See for yourself:
Here’s a list of everything that came in the box, from top to bottom, left to right:
- Package of chocolate Santa’s
- Loose stack of Bella Sara cards (included a rare foil card)
- Sealed package of 5 Bella Sara cards
- Sample package of Jack Daniel’s ground coffee
- Veggie Basket with 11 pieces (lettuce, tomato, eggplant, cucumber, pumpkin, corn-on-the-cob, carrot, squash, green chili pepper, celery)
- I.Q. puzzle (metal rings)
- Parasite Pals flashlight, Zzeezz Bed Bug
- Parasite Pals pencil case, Tickles Tapeworm
- Slinky Jr.
- Plastic play watch
- Plastic daisy bracelet
- Black cat pencil topper
My favorite items from the package are the Bella Sara cards and black cat pencil topper, though all of the items (save for the coffee) transported me right back to my childhood and are a lot of fun to play with. The coffee will be consumed post haste, and the chocolate is already gone.
A big thank you goes to my Secret Santa! You sent such a fun present!